For this post I decided to copy my participation in a flickr game where I was tagged. I love those games because they permit to know more about my flickr friends! It´s so interesting to see who is behind so many wonderful photos!
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you’re supposed to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals that you have. So here are 25 random things about me :D.
1. I’m Czech with austrian origins (but I do not speak German) and I live in Mexico : D.
2. My first Barbie was my birthday gift yet during the communist era in my country! We went to buy it with my mother to a special shop for merchandise from the capitalist countries: D
3. Apart from the dolls I love the Spanish language, I suffer something we could call hispanomania: D – especially mexicomania :DDD and oaxacamania :DDD.
4. That mania for everything Hispanic took me to meet my husband who is Mexican.
5. Officially I arrived in Mexico by my job but I decided to be “sent” to Mexico for can be with my husband, so we can be together. And when my contract finished I decided to stay because I can not imagine living without my husband… but I miss my country so much!
6. I love my husband! It’s my best friend and a stunningly beautiful person but sometimes I would like to kill him :D.
7. We have a Czech-Mex super wonderful son: D. Fortunately he prefers trains so my dolls are safe :DDD. Although he is very careful, I gave him a barbie doll (he use her as his car driver :D) and she is still in perfect condition.
8. I really hated my bureaucratic job so I hope Plaza Mildendo will works well for to not having to ask again that job : D. .. Please shop at Plaza Mildendo! : DDD
9. I love teaching and studying languages, I wanted to become a teacher of Spanish, but now I teach the Czech: D.
10. I hate politics and arrogant people.
11. I suffer Tonnerdoll mania :DDD It´s incurable and highly contagious!!!
12. Im neurotic, obsessed but pathologically honest
13. Im very borring so is very difficult to invent news about me :DDD
14. I really love Mexico-city!!! REALLY… Prague is my mother but Mexico-city is my lover :D… I love its energy.
15. I wanted study cultural antropology because Im fascinated by different cultures! Modern cultures… I like mexican “native” cultures but I prefer a real Mexico 😀
16. I love Karel Capek and a lot of hispanic writers… but my absolute favourite writer is Emile Zola 😀
17. I love coffee from Veracruz 😀
18. One of my most favourite places is Monte Alban.
19. I love legends… but I dont like to translate them :DDD… NO I like it but… Im loose 😀
20. I wrote diaries of my tonner dolls but now I have not time :(… I would like to keep writting.
21. I need time for to write 😀 and for study english because I perspiere a blood everytime I must to comunicate me in English 😀
22. I need to listen TV when Im working on web but when I translate I need sterile silence.
23. Im fascinated with grammar 😀 – spanish and czech :DDD
24. Im not fashionista… Im anti-fashionista… I love fashion dolls and I love create fashion for dolls but Im really disaster in terms of human fashion
25. I love mezcal :D… and I put limon to the beer … but Im more Czech than Mexican 😀